In order to control costs and accommodate individuals who may be on the 'waiting list' for a tour, the following Cancellation / Refund Policy will be strictly adhered to at all times:
ALL cancellations must be in writing, in accordance with the refund conditions and certified mail / faxed / emailed to Exceptional Adventures. (Cancellations on confirmation pages or answering machines are NOT acceptable.)
A follow-up phone call by the person / Agency submitting the cancellation is required to confirm the receipt of the written notice of cancellation.
1 or 2 day tours: (dances and events)
- No-shows or cancellations less than 14 days before the departure / event are non-refundable.
- Cancellations 15 to 21 days before the departure result in the loss of the deposit (Excluding New Years—which is 30 days).
3 days or more tours:
- No-shows or cancellation less than 45 days before departure are non-refundable.
- Flight tours, cruises and tours out of the country:
- No-shows or cancellation less than 75 days before departure are non-refundable.
At times, for ground tours only, substitutions (without penalty) may be made for individuals who have cancelled a tour. Contact Exceptional Adventures to discuss this process.