SUMMER NIGHT "FUN" EVENT
A Summer evening with crafts,hot dogs, music and S’mores!
Wednesday, July 22, 2020
6 – 8 p.m.
$35 per person
Staff & guardians are free
WHERE:Partners For Quality Administrative Building parking lot: 250 Clever Rd. McKees Rocks, PA 15136
- Chinese Auction available for purchase.
- S’mores & hot dogs served touchless & safely!
- All craft materials will be provided for you and disinfected before and after each time slot.
- Tables will be six feet apart and will consist of you and your housemates / staff only.
- All chairs and tables are plastic and will be disinfected before and after each event.
- Guests and staff must provide their own masks - and they must be worn at all times.
- Indoor restrooms available
Spots are limited; participation is based on a first come, first served basis, so everyone has a fair opportunity. No walk-ups will be admitted the day of the event.
Housemates and staff only can sit together.
A confirmation will be sent to you – and you must have it to attend. No walk-ups will be admitted the day of the event.
We cannot provide special meals (pureed, gluten free, etc.), nor a food processor, at this time. Guests who require special meals may bring their own.
Day of event questions - call our event cell number: 412-522-3444.
There is not a lot of shade in the PFQ parking lot; hats & umbrellas encouraged.
This is an outdoor event – dress appropriately! Bring a hat, sunscreen and bottled water. Indoor restrooms available!
Concerned about the weather? Be sure to check the Exceptional Adventures Facebook page, your email, or call the office to see if the event has been cancelled. Day of event questions - call our event cell number: 412-522-3444.