Step Right Up! Guests will enjoy Carnival games, prizes, snacks & more!
Tuesday, June 29, 2021
6 - 8:30 p.m.Gates open at 5:30
WHERE: Partners For Qualityadministrative buildingparking lot250 Clever Rd.McKees Rocks, PA 15136
COST: 35 per personStaff & guardians are free
Hot dogs (including chili and cheese dogs!), snacks & cotton candy served touchless and safely.
All games will be six feet apart and disinfected before use.
Tables will be six feet apart and will consist of you and your housemates / staff only.
Tables & chairs are disinfected before and after each event.
Guests and staff must provide their own masks, which must be worn at all times.
Guests must be 16 or older to attend.
VACCINES:All guests and staff must be fully vaccinated (COVID-19) to attend! A copy of your vaccine card must be turned into Exceptional Adventures before the event and will be kept on file.
All Exceptional Adventures staff & volunteers have been vaccinated (COVID-19) & will wear masks at the event.
Food and snacks served touchless and safely.
•All game materials will be provided and disinfected before use.
•Tables will be six feet apart and will consist of you and your housemates / staff only. Tables & chairs are disinfected before and after each event.
•Guests and staff must provide their own masks, which must be worn at all times.
•Guests must be 16 or older to attend.
Pre-Registration is Required:
Spots are limited; participation is based on a first come, first served basis, so everyone has a fair opportunity.
• Guests must provide their own transportation to and from the event.
• Concerned about the weather? Be sure to check your email or call the office to see if the event has been cancelled.
• This is an outdoor event – dress appropriately! Bring a hat, sunscreen, bottled water & umbrella.
• Housemates and staff only can sit together.
• We cannot provide special meals (pureed, gluten free, etc.), nor a food processor. Guests may bring their own special meals.
• Day of event questions - call our event cell number: 412-522-3444.
Refund Policy: ALL cancellations must be in writing and sent to Exceptional Adventures (certified mail / fax / email). Voicemail cancellations not are acceptable. A follow-up phone call by the person / agency submitting the cancellation is required to confirm the receipt of the written notice of cancellation. No-shows or cancellations less than 14 days before the event / dance are NON-refundable.
REGISTRATIONS EMAIL: ea-registrations@PFQ.org
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES: ea-volunteers@PFQ.org